Kids party and mobile creche fun!

Great websites for parents and kids

I am constantly surfing the web for ideas and inspiration, for parenting tips and what's on locally, so I thought I would list a few sites that I use and a few that are very helpful. If you have any recommendations please message me at michelle@blueyandbaloo.co.uk and I will include them here.

Monster Mummies for parenting tips and feel good posts.

Netmums for everything you can think of, I post news, promotions and events and use the nearly new pages.

Kidsguide Is great for local business and news and group listings, they also have a useful newsletter.

DLTK crafts Is a great resource for printable activities and decent colouring pages.

Business Plus baby is a great site if you are a business mum and have a young family, as a mum to 3, the youngest of which is 1, I find this site very helpful.

Mumsnet Is great for parenting tips and product reviews and has an excellent forum.

Lastly don't forget to like Bluey & Baloo's Facebook Page as I include tips, offers and local events.

1 comment:

  1. Playground equipment has evolved to make things more fun for kids. Wilkins Solutions provides playground equipment in Orlando for schools, hotels, apartments and more. playgorund equipment Orlando.

    ReplyDelete