Kids party and mobile creche fun!

2012 is declared a success!


 
What a year, at the start of 2012 I had just come off maternity leave, one of my first goals was to get a new website and thank goodness I did. It only took a month after my lovely friend Jan Kiermasz (Morning Mums) at JK design did my website that I began to get lots of  enquiries and since May have been experiencing lots of bookings. I have also made lots of  contacts at Morning Mums that has resulted in contracts with Ness Gardens, the Enchanted Cake School and I am also providing a creche for Hayley Lundy's bootcamp in Heswall.

We have also been able to buy lots of new toys for our parties and creches and now have another table, 5 happy hopperz, new play tents and also have added lots of fun activities for our Enchanted Cake school parties such as cupcake and cookie decorating and fabric crafts.
2013 will be even better, we are employing a new apprentice who will be available for flexible childcare.
we are already planning new services and equipment and already have more bookings for next year than ever before.

So thank you to everyone that has either booked or helped Bluey & Baloo and we would like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year


No comments:

Post a Comment