- Toys - every family has them, ask friends and family to bring a couple of items that they are happy to share, make sure they are fairly robust to avoid breakages.
- Bubbles - these can provide lots of fun for little cost, use cookie cutters, pipe cleaners and hands as well as bubble wands.
- Party games - These are as popular now as ever, you could also get an inexpensive parachute.
- Arts and crafts - children love glitter glue and painting, colouring with pens and crayons is another option.
- Storytime - act out a favourite story.
- Treasure hunt - hide anything from clues to prizes, make sure you hide things at the last minute so prizes are not found before the hunt begins.
- Fun with Food - Cookie or cake decorating are a popular favourite.
For activity options please see Bluey & Baloo's arty fun page or our Facebook site