Kids party and mobile creche fun!

Wedding fairs and Smarties Play

This has proved to be a busy and very satisfying week, on Tuesday I launched Smarties Play, a spin off from my Pre-school art club Smarties. Over 20 children attended the first session, which is more children than I have ever had at Smarties. On Thursday (18th Feb) we had a rather more laid back and easy going session at the Oxton Green community shop, with only 8 children. The biggest turn out was at the Wallasey, St. Hilary's session, at least 25 children attended and their accompanying parents and carers. I cannot put into words how pleasing this was as it revealed how necessary this club is.
After all the funding bids, meetings, planning, preparation and organisation the attendance reflected the amount of work that went into creating this club. The feedback was also very encouraging. Hopefully some of the parents will post their comments and pictures an Arty Bears facebook page.

The weekend was also busy, I entertained at a little boys 2nd birthday, all went well 2 happy parents and a happy boy. Sunday was Wedding creche promotion day, loaded with lots of postcards, I began at Thornton Hall Hotels Fair, I spoke to many of the stall holders most had not heard of anyone offering of such a service and many said what a great idea it is. I had a similar response from the Brides and their families. It was a similar story at Inglethorpe Manor in Ledsham, only one stall holder, English Rose Weddings and Events had heard of a wedding Creche. I handed out many postcards and some stall holders took some cards to put in their shops. Overall a good start to the promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment