Kids party and mobile creche fun!

Out with the old and in with the new!

How did I become a Children's entertainer, it was certainly not a career I had in mind when I started working for myself, who does! Here is a potted list of how I got to where I am, from Brownies to parties.
Michelle Peters CV
 2002 - 2006 Brownies 
2006 - 2010 Rainbows
2007 Bluey & Baloo starts trading with Saturday Art Club at the Oxton Green Community Shop and we also did recycling crafts at Wirral Play Day and entertainment for children's parties.
2008-2009 Smarties Art Club for preschoolers (Funded by Wirral MBC)
2010 Smarties Play out, free play out sessions. (Finalists at the Spirit of Merseyside Awards)
2010 Clair House Summer Festival
2010  Amy and Friends international retreat weekend.
2011 Wirral Change Women's BAME group, We provided a créche for the groups children.
2012 Minnie's - Self funding all of our previous projects through a not for profit play centre and créche and many more.
2014 Brown Owl at Brownies.









No comments:

Post a Comment